Re: Resolving "cannot resolve rest collision: rest direction notset"warn

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: Resolving "cannot resolve rest collision: rest direction notset"warnings
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 19:34:19 +0100

On 19/12/2012 17:04, David Kastrup wrote:
>> Finding even obvious things in the documentation isn't always easy if
>> you don't already know what to look for. As I had spent some time
>> earlier looking for this and not found it, I can only state that it
>> wasn't also terribly easy for me to find either.
> So how could this have been made easier?

Does an AJAX search field (currently simply greps through the index)
help in this regard (the input field in the upper left corner):

http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/notation/

Without that field I would be totally lost in the notation manual.
Please note that this version of the manual is just my personal nightly
build on my server, and in no way official (and thus should not be used
in the future for posting URLs as pointer to questions here)

Cheers,
Reinhold

Reinhold Kainhofer, address@hidden, http://www.kainhofer.com
 * http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/, DVR: 0005886