Re: For those who need new features and bug fixes...

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: For those who need new features and bug fixes...
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 08:01:28 -0500

Hi Mike,

> I have two 16ish-hour flights this holiday season and I'll be filling them
> with composition, Sudoku, and LilyPond programming.  So, this is the time to
> send me:
> 1) Features you need implemented.
> 2) Bugs you need fixed.
> 3) Things you need reviewed.
> I'll get as many of them done as I can on the flight.

The big ones for me are:

1. The completion of Janek's GSoC work on Lyrics. In particular, the feature
where the music is spaced evenly and the lyrics are adjusted automatically to
suit (rather than the current situation, which is essentially the opposite).

2. Allowing a text markup (especially a MetronomeMark) to have a "minimum
measure length". This would avoid collisions, particularly where there are lots
of multi-measure rests (e.g., orchestral parts).

Happy holidays!
Kieren.