Re: For those who need new features and bug fixes...

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: For those who need new features and bug fixes...
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 16:10:48 +0100

Am 21.12.2012 09:03, schrieb address@hidden:
Hey all,

I have two 16ish-hour flights this holiday season and I'll be filling them with
composition, Sudoku, and LilyPond programming.  So, this is the time to send me:

1) Features you need implemented.
I think the idea of having LilyPond output an XML representation of at least the musical contents would be out of reach for this time frame?

Best
Urs
2) Bugs you need fixed.
3) Things you need reviewed.

I'll get as many of them done as I can on the flight.

Cheers,
MS