Re: Can not get my layout right

From: Daniel Roussel
Subject: Re: Can not get my layout right
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 13:32:35 -0500

Thank you,

I read this section and tried to use those before posting to the mailing list and it would do nothing.  In the end, it was a simple case of properly RTM.  Those properties do not take numeric values but rather alists.  I finally got my score to look like pretty much like I wanted.

In the end, I used those settings :

\paper {
%annotate-spacing = ##t
markup-system-spacing = #'((basic-distance . 25) (minimum-distance . 15) (padding . 1) (stretchability . 30))
system-system-spacing = #'((basic-distance . 15) (minimum-distance . 10) (padding . 1) (stretchability . 60))
top-system-spacing    = #'((basic-distance . 10) (minimum-distance .  5) (padding . 1) (stretchability .  30))
ragged-bottom = ##t
}

Daniel