Re: Syntax for make-dynamic-script

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: Syntax for make-dynamic-script
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 23:35:59 +0100

On 21 December 2012 19:57, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
> Can anyone spot what is wrong with this?
>
> (snip)
>
> It is supposed to place a customized dynamics "pia." on the score. It
> does this, but the point-and-click location given is
> textedit://filename:0:0:0
>
> that is, no line or column information. Curiously, if I insert the text
> of the definition directly, all is well.

Hi,

Add a dash between <> and #(make-dynamic-script ...
The dash is AFAIK mandatory for such post-event "thing",
though I know David worked on this subject, but don't ask me
what he did or explanation about the future.

  MvmntIVoiceI = {
    <>-#(make-dynamic-script (markup #:normal-text #:bold #:italic
      "pia.")) a'4

Xavier

--
Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden>