#'space-alist

From: Daniel Rosen
Subject: #'space-alist
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 20:59:53 +0000

In the following example, I'd like to have a little more space between the
tenor clef and the BarLine immediately preceding it. I'm pretty sure this will
entail modifying a #'space-alist property, but I can't figure out whether it
should be BarLine #'space-alist or Clef #'space-alist, or which value within
the alist to change, or whether I need to specify a context (e.g. Score.[grob]
#'space-alist). How does this work?

\version "2.16.1"
{
  c''1
  \override Score.BreakAlignment #'break-align-orders = #(make-vector 3
'(span-bar

breathing-sign

staff-bar
                                                                          clef