Help with simple cues

From: AldenDavidson
Subject: Help with simple cues
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 21:03:16 -0800 (PST)

So I'm working on writing up song music that I have into Lilypond (using
Frescobaldi), so I can then transpose it easily, but I ran into an error:
"warning: cannot resolve rest collision: rest direction not set"

Now, I know there was just recently a  post about this
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Resolving-quot-cannot-resolve-rest-collision-rest-direction-not-set-quot-warnings-td138061.html>

, but that was pretty confusing to a relatively new and simple user like me.

This is what I believe was giving me problems:
http://pastebin.com/tRDYtfSA <http://pastebin.com/K9MscaBB>

Something about having rests in the cues, and rests outside the cues, seems
to be sending the warning.  It looks fine, but I don't want it giving me
warnings, since that means I'm doing something wrong.

So my question:
How do I solve this, making it look like it already does, yet not throw
warnings?

I also wouldn't mind if anyone could explain (in a simple way) how to do
cues correctly, since I'm not sure if I'm doing them right, and I don't
really get the documentation's explanations.

P.S. In case anybody finds this useful for my problem, here's the problem I
was getting, in context:  http://pastebin.com/K9MscaBB
<http://pastebin.com/K9MscaBB>