Re: Objects as links

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Objects as links
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 10:04:00 +0100

Il 31/12/2012 00:44, Noeck ha scritto:
These include
>  … ‘\alterBroken’, … ‘\hide’, ‘\omit’, ‘\overrideProperty’, …

I've read about those commands now several times (in this context of
changes to 2.17) and I am curious what they do. But I could not find any
explanation for most of them (I would have expected in section 5.3 of
the notation manual).
I would like to understand them and see how I can use them.

Thanks for any hints, perhaps I have just overlooked the right
documentation. Are they new in 2.17?

I know, because I've recently updated the italian manual, that \hide, \omit and \overrideProperty are documented in the Learning Manual.

Search the index:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/learning/lilypond-index.html

Be sure to be on the english manual, because the other languages are not updated yet.