Re: Objects as links

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Objects as links
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 09:04:07 +0000

Thanks to everyone who responded - I got that working ok. My use for
this stuff is allowing Wysiwyg operations on the LilyPond typeset score
from inside Denemo.
I am guessing that there are strict limitations here, to do with what
constitutes a grob. The original email from Noeck included "beams" as
something to be linked to - I guess this is not possible?
At the moment, folk using Denemo can click on a slur and then manipulate
its slope and position but for beams they have to start by clicking on a
notehead and choosing Beam Position/Angle to graphically tweak the
beaming.

Richard