Re: dynamics seperatate from the notes entry

From: Karl Hammar
Subject: Re: dynamics seperatate from the notes entry
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 12:14:54 +0100 (CET)

Karl Hammar:
> Xavier Scheuer:
> > On 31 December 2012 15:22, Karl Hammar <address@hidden> wrote:
> > >  How do I merge Ds and Ms below so it will behave as if I wrote the
> > > dynamics together with the notes?
> > << \Ms \Ds >>  % without the "\\"
> > will behave as if you wrote the dynamics together with the notes.
>
> Same thing, the dynamics are centered under the left edge of the notes.

This looks like a bug.

\version "2.17.10"

Ms = \relative a' { c4 c c c | }
Ds = \relative a' { s\p s s\f s | }
Ma = \relative a' { c4\p c c\f c }

\score {
  <<
    \new Staff \relative a' { c4\p c c\f c | << \Ms \Ds >> | }
    \new Staff { \Ma | << \Ms \Ds >> | }

}

The difference between above two staffs is that in the top staff
the music is written out, and in the bottom the music comes from a
variable.
 The pdf shows that << \Ms \Ds >> is ok in the top staff but not
in the bottom.

Regards,
/Karl Hammar

Aspö Data