Re: Easy Note Heads shape

From: Eluze
Subject: Re: Easy Note Heads shape
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 14:29:48 -0800 (PST)

judi wrote
> Hi
>
> I would like to increase the size of the easy note heads however the
> commands that increase the size of normal note heads only increase the
> size of the letter of the easy heads, rather than the head itself. Eg
> \override Voice.NoteHead #'font-size = #2
>
> Is there a way to do this?  Or, is it possible to put the letter name on
> the regular note heads?

how do you invoke easy note heads? do you use the LSR snippet for this?

I seem to remember that you also have to increase the size of the
StaffSymbol (\override Staff.StaffSymbol #'staff-space = #2.5) - and maybe
other grobs - to get a better result. sorry I have no time and no example
right now.

Eluze