Re: png export width

From: Kevin Patrick Barry
Subject: Re: png export width
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 23:17:40 +0000

Yes the reason I use the eps backend is that I want a cropped image - ordinary png export produces a png of the full page even if most of it is blank.

The -dbackend=eps is included to match Kevin's statement:
 > .... When I convert to .png (eps backend) ...

This definitely proves that, as always, the devil is in the details.
It's apparently an eps-backend issue which is solved by one of the
patches in between 2.16.0 and 2.16.1

regards,
Hans