Fwd: LilyPondXs

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Fwd: LilyPondXs
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 10:43:26 +0100

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kristina Vuckovic <address@hidden>
Date: Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 11:29 AM
Subject: LilyPondXs
To: address@hidden

Dear Mr. Nienhuys,

I am using software NooJ for natural language processing, and some
time ago I thought how nice it would be if we could use the same tool
for processing musical notes. I was thinking about the ways how to
introduce the note in a textual way and than I found your software
LilyPond (greta job!)– now, since I need the notes to be converted to
text, I was wondering if you have any plans in adding that to your
program i.e. is it possible to have a pdf file with notes that get
'translated' into LilyPond notation (c2 d2...)?

Sincerely,

Kristina Vuckovic

Department of Information and Communication Sciences

Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences

University of Zagreb

Ivana Lucica 3

Zagreb 10000

Croatia