Lilypond-book on Windows 2.16.1

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Lilypond-book on Windows 2.16.1
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 15:12:06 -0000

I have created a new stable version of the windows binary (2.16.2) which should fix the problem that prevents lilypond-book from being run on 2.16.1. Before uploading this to the official website, I would appreciate it if interested and capable users could download it from my own website:

http://philholmes.net/lilypond/lilypond-2.16.2-1.mingw.exe

and test the lilypond-book functionality. Please reply-all with your results. I would appreciate it if those interested in a fix could do this as soon as possible.

Thanks.

--
Phil Holmes