Re: Trill and nonstandard expressive mark

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: Re: Trill and nonstandard expressive mark
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 23:42:33 -0500

All right.

\override TrillSpanner #'extra-offset = #'(-1.3 . 0.0) causes the whole apparatus to move, but it also leaves the tail end shorter.

Shane

On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 11:13 PM, Shane Brandes <address@hidden> wrote:
Agreed, a trifle to the left yet. I still need to fiddle with that but, I still have a small number of other tiddly things to do before that gets hammered out.

Shane

On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:42 PM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
Shane Brandes <address@hidden> writes:

> Inline image 1
>
> So, being very pleased with the result can someone turn this into a
> snippet for the LSR.

Doesn't it start too far to the right?

--
David Kastrup