Re: RUMOR Midi utility & Frescobaldi - Menu Error?

From: Brett Duncan
Subject: Re: RUMOR Midi utility & Frescobaldi - Menu Error?
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 22:48:21 +1100

On 7/01/13 6:11 PM, SoundsFromSound wrote:
Thank you so much for the reply.  I have Ubuntu 12.10 installed, very few
apps other than the usual: Synaptic, Inkscape, LilyPond/Frescobaldi, etc.

All I did was install Rumor and poof - these appeared, no other items I can
think of that could be the cause.  Should I install-reinstall Rumor?  I
don't think Ubuntu is corrupt, but perhaps the Rumor install was?

I don't even see Rumor anywhere in Frescobaldi - no window/panel, nothing.

Hmm -

Thoughts?

I'm seeing the same problem. I set up Ubuntu 12.10 today as a virtual machine on my MacBook (I was running into problems trying to set up Frescobaldi on MacOSX) and installed Frescobaldi using the Ubuntu Software Centre.

It appears that each time I select something on any menu, a copy of the Insert menu is appended to the end of itself.

I do not have Rumor installed.

Regards,
Brett