Re: RUMOR Midi utility & Frescobaldi - Menu Error?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: RUMOR Midi utility & Frescobaldi - Menu Error?
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 15:26:16 +0100

SoundsFromSound <address@hidden> writes:

> David:
>
> I added two new users, one at a time, and tried them all.  All accounts show
> this error in Frescobaldi / LilyPond.  One admin account and two regular
> accounts.

Ok, that means at least that this is not a problem of your _personal_
account configuration.  Somebody suggested it might be a problem
connected with Unity.  Can you try selecting some sort of "fallback
session" or "GNOME session" or whatever while logging in?  Depending on
what packages you have installed, something other than the default might
be on offer on the login screen.

--
David Kastrup