Re: Replacement suggestions for Century Schoolbook?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Replacement suggestions for Century Schoolbook?
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 12:23:10 +0100

Am 07.01.2013 10:14, schrieb Urs Liska:
Dear community,

I'd like to collect some suggestion for a replacement font for Century Schoolbook.

Hi all,

thank you for your diverse suggestions.
I found quite a number of fonts that seem to be very fine and deserve a closer look.
I'm still not really sure if there are fonts that are condensed enough.
But I'll do some tests and prepare a few examples (having several different style sheets adapted to different fonts seems a good idea anyway (in terms of 'instructional value')).

But I'd still be pleased by further suggestions.

Best
Urs