Re: Replacement suggestions for Century Schoolbook?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Replacement suggestions for Century Schoolbook?
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 21:32:23 +0100

Am 09.01.2013 20:07, schrieb David Kastrup:
At least with regard to chord names, the current situation is untenable.
That does not necessarily mean that a new font needs to be developed.
But one way or the other, the default look of LilyPond needs to be more
consistent and less ugly.

If one wants to replace the chord names font, what else would one have to take into account? Are the chord names typeset using the default sans serif font? And what else would be printed with that font? (Sorry for my ignorance, but I never used chord symbols so far. But from the examples I have seen so far, I'd second that there is quite some potential for improvement here ...

Urs