Re: many short music patterns in a Latex doc

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: many short music patterns in a Latex doc
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 20:58:03 +0100

2013/1/11 Lilly <address@hidden>:
> I want to realize a document with some text and many musical patterns along
> it.
> I experienced how to insert one pattern in a place of a Latex document and
> it works.
> But i would not to repeat to paste every time for all the different patterns
> along the doc, the whole complete code for each of them.
> I would try to call a file where are written all the things needed around to
> compile the music pattern, and in ever precise place, insert only the music
> pattern itself.
>
> there's a way to do this?

If I understand correctly, yes, you can keep a terse LaTeX file using
lilpondfile. Imagine you have all common definitions and global music
in A.ly and your documents are B.ly, C.ly and so on, such that all use
\include "A.ly" to read the common part. Your text document called
D.tex can use \lilypondfile{B}, \lilypondfile{C}, et cetera.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com