Re: many short music patterns in a Latex doc

From: Lilly
Subject: Re: many short music patterns in a Latex doc
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 04:01:09 -0800 (PST)

in effect, it was logical and easy, and i was a little stupid :)
I wrote my text around the patterns for my pattern Latex document.
In the point i wanted to insert the music pattern picture, i wrote the
command to call the file with that pattern as to be treated with
lilypond-book.
Inside all that patterns picture file code in Lilypond, i wrote only the
music and other indication having value for that pattern, and calling with
\insert command another "base" file equal for all of them. So i had only two
"templates", one for base, every time the same, and one to fill with music.
That's all.
I tried also to insert a call for another file with some simbol indication i
want to fill in the pattern picture.
So i can change it if i want in the future. Good rule to me seems to keep
music and other variable information separated from what is not changing.
Thank you all
Luigi