Re: frescobaldi on mac

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: frescobaldi on mac
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 19:57:15 -0500

On Jan 14, 2013, at 6:36 PM, Tim McNamara <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm still not able to get  this to work.  Frescobaldi complains about not
> having SIP even though SIP is installed and activated, and therefore won't
> launch.  Which means of course that I am not yet able to try to get it to
> find Lilypond...

Wish I knew how to troubleshoot this.  Was this when using MacPorts to install
everything?

For what it's worth, before I started using MacPorts, when attempting to
install python-poppler-qt4, it failed because it said it couldn't find SIP.
However, opening Frescobaldi and going to About > Version showed that SIP was
installed.

-Paul