Re: Complete syntax documentation

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: Complete syntax documentation
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 17:47:06 +1100

On 16/01/13 15:07, Kevin wrote:
I have searched and searched, but I can't to seem find any documentation
on the actual file structure, with all the various elements, in one place.
Yes, I can find out about how curly braces work, or what << >> does, but it
would be great if there was a document that listed each delimiter, what it
does, and how it interacts with other delimiters.

Not really what you were asking for, but have you seen Reinhold Kainhofer's Lilypond cheat sheet at http://www.edition-kainhofer.com/en/lilypond-en/511/lilypond-cheatsheet-detail.html.

Nick