Re: multi-instrument parts

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: multi-instrument parts
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 11:07:58 +0100

Hi Kieren,

just stumbled across this thread. I once was trying to create an engraver, that recognizes transposition/instrument changes and inserts a time signature there. (IIRC it was a piece with a change between oboe and english horn) In the end I inserted tagged key-sigs, whenever I inserted an instrumentSwitch. But perhaps now is the time to look at this again?

Cheers, Jan-Peter