Re: Stanza (or similar) at the end of a line?

From: Eluze
Subject: Re: Stanza (or similar) at the end of a line?
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 08:54:49 -0800 (PST)

David Kastrup wrote

> ly/gregorian.ly contains a predefined \responsum command.  How does this
> relate to the problem discussed here?

I didn't know that - thanks for the hint!

so I added the relevant definitions from gregorian.ly:

#(define (add-prefix-to-lyrics prefix music)
   (let ((found? #f))
     (map-some-music
      (lambda (m)
        (if found? m
            (and (music-is-of-type? m 'lyric-event)
                 (begin
                   (set! (ly:music-property m 'text)
                         (string-append prefix (ly:music-property m 'text)))
                   (set! found? #t)
                   m))))
      music)))
responsum = #(define-music-function (parser location music) (ly:music?)
   (add-prefix-to-lyrics "℟" music))

the responsum as defined in that function is prefixed to a syllable but
Matthew wants it at the end.

here I added an invisible note and dummy text:

  \new Staff <<
    \new Voice = "sopranos" \relative f {
      \cadenzaOn
      a'1 b4 a \bar "|" g2 a
      \hideNotes g64                                  % <--
      \bar "||"
    }
    \new Lyrics \lyricsto "sopranos" {
      \set stanza = "1."
      one two three four five \responsum ""    % <--
    }

is there a straighter way?

thanks
Eluze