Re: strange output with lilypond book

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Re: strange output with lilypond book
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 10:35:21 +0100

Dear Julien,
the problem is the input command in latex.
Without it (when I define the commands in the document itself), the pdf looks good but if the file is included, every bar of the music uses a single line.
I would like to avoid it an I would like to use the input command in latex.

On 19/01/2013 1:17 PM, Stefan Thomas wrote:
> Dear Julien,
> unfortunately the blank line (do Yoy mean "\\"?) doesn't help!

I mean a blank, empty line.

%---snippet---
\begin{flushright}
Name, Vorname:
\end{flushright}

\textbf{First exercise:}

\begin{lilypond}
  \relative { c d e f g2 e  g 4 f e d e2 c }
\end{lilypond}
%---snippet---

Cheers,
Julien