Re: context and lilypond

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: context and lilypond
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 23:02:06 +0100

Am 2013-01-20 um 12:45 schrieb Henning Hraban Ramm:

> The snippet buffers are just numbered, so if you insert one before the first,
> all others will get re-rendered, too.
> I guess we could change that behaviour, e.g. use keywords or some UID per
> buffer.
> I’ll discuss that with Aditya (author of t-filter).

Ok, it’s as simple as adding [name=something] to \startlilypond, e.g.
[name=\currentcomponent]; it’s currently not possible to set that as default or
to insert a different numbering mechanism.

I’m working on a sample to use single system inclusion instead of whole page
inclusion, will document that at http://wiki.contextgarden.net/LilyPond

Greetlings, Hraban
---
fiëé visuëlle