Re: Texmaker & LilyPond

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: Texmaker & LilyPond
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 12:02:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi David,

Yes, sorry for not being clear in my initial post.  I had done the examples
on that page and they resulted in the LilyPond score not appearing in my
LaTeX document.  That's when I decided to post here.

Is there some path/link that I have to setup in Texmaker prior to being able
to just input LilyPond code "as is" into the document?

Thanks!

David Kastrup wrote
> SoundsFromSound <

> soundsfromsound@

> > writes:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I recently have switched to Texmaker for all my LaTeX document needs and
>> can't for the life of me figure out how to include LilyPond code in my
>> articles.
>
> Have you tried reading the documentation?
>
> <URL:http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/usage/an-example-of-a-musicological-document>
> or so?
>
> --
> David Kastrup