Re: strange output with lilypond book

From: Julien Rioux
Subject: Re: strange output with lilypond book
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 16:31:49 -0500

On 20/01/2013 4:35 AM, Stefan Thomas wrote:
Dear Julien,
the problem is the input command in latex.
Without it (when I define the commands in the document itself), the pdf
looks good but if the file is included, every bar of the music uses a
single line.
I would like to avoid it an I would like to use the input command in latex.

Indeed, the automatic line width detection fails because of the included file. I'll forward your first message to bug-lilypond.

As a workaround you can specify the line width as option to the lilypond snippet:

\begin{lilypond}[line-width=494\pt]
etc.
\end{lilypond}

Cheers,