Re: Texmaker & LilyPond

From: pls
Subject: Re: Texmaker & LilyPond
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 22:56:06 +0100

Am 21.01.2013 um 22:39 schrieb Federico Bruni <address@hidden>:

Il 21/01/2013 22:33, SoundsFromSound ha scritto:
I'm on a PC, the link you posted seems to be Mac?

Also, no I have not made a script - should/how can I?
Then you don't need to make a script but you have to make sure that the folder which contains the executable files is in the "Path". http://lilypond.org/windows.html. Otherwise you can't run lilypond-book on the command line.

he probably confused Texmaker with TextMate (an editor for Mac)
No, I didn't. Texmaker is cross-platform.

--
Federico