collision correction axis

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: collision correction axis
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 10:06:29 -0500

Hi all,

Is there a way to control the axis along which a grob is pushed when a
collision occurs?

In my "ScoreMarks" context (which sits above certain staves in a given system),
I have rehearsal marks, tempo markings, and oversized time signatures. When two
events happen at the same time (e.g., time signature change and a tempo
marking), it stacks the items vertically; I would prefer for (e.g.) the
rehearsal mark to move to the right instead.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Kieren.