Re: New user - I have an lone treble clef/extra staff

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: New user - I have an lone treble clef/extra staff
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 15:11:00 +0100

Hi Jon? (or ist it p?),

> I'm a beginner so ANY help is greatly appreciated - thx - p

the best advice anyone could give you in this case is to work through
that:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/learning/index.html

You won't have a lot of fun if you're trying to use lilypond without
knowing much (or anything, if I understood you right ..) about it ...
and it doesn't take very long to understand the basics covered in there.
AND you'll be able to write much better ly files - that sequencer source
code looks kinda horrible to me ...

Best,
Robert