Re: How to insert an "auxiliary" staff for divisi strings?

From: Thomas
Subject: Re: How to insert an "auxiliary" staff for divisi strings?
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 19:17:19 +0100

I have finally tried out the two additional suggestions. Somehow I couldn't make the one with alignBelowContext work: Lily didn't seem to care whether I put that in or not, the ossia staff would always end up at the bottom of the string staff group, below the double bass. Worse, when I put the Violin II in a StaffGroup, this stuff group would include the violas, cellos, and double basses below it as well but still put the ossia staff at the very bottom.