Re: Holst's "Mars"?

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: Re: Holst's "Mars"?
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 22:17:16 -0500

There is a Dover edition. But I don't remember how nice the print in that volume is.

Shane

On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 9:52 PM, Evan Driscoll <address@hidden> wrote:
I was surprised to look on IMSLP not find a download of The Planets score that is better than a somewhat mediocre scan. I also checked the Mutopia project and did a quick search.

I'm interested enough in having a nicer version that I plan on typesetting it (probably just Mars, unfortunately), but I figured I'd ask on here whether anyone has run across a copy at some point or could suggest another place to look.

Evan