Re: Woodwind Fingering diagrams problem

From: Jeffrey Trevino
Subject: Re: Woodwind Fingering diagrams problem
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 02:34:48 -0800

Hi,

It should be pointed out that it's a common notational practice to hide the unused non-center keys in fingering diagrams; this behavior is idiomatic. (Although there's no reason why that means you can't display all the keys, as you want.)

just sayin,
Jeff

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 2:27 AM, Eluze <address@hidden> wrote:
Wim van Dommelen-4 wrote
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get some prints with the woodwind fingering diagrams on
> it. When I use the basic diagram, all defined keys show up, but as
> soon as I enter one hole to be used some of the keyholes (not of the
> central one to six holes, but especially on the side keys) disappear
> from the diagram.
>
> Is there some overide to stop (or influence) that behaviour?

hi

please send your code, the version number and everything needed to reproduce
this behavior!

Eluze

Jeff TreviƱo
PhD Candidate in Music Composition