Re: Four piano snippets

From: Curt
Subject: Re: Four piano snippets
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 23:20:07 -0800

I didn't include a tempo marking but I should clarify that the tempo is fast enough that the tremolo would probably be too difficult to play with one hand.  Throughout the piece the emphasis is on the alternating hand pattern with the melody in the "right half" of the right hand (You can hear the piece at http://curtsiffert.com/anelusivesweetness

I was thinking the fingering would help to communicate that idea, but maybe the cross-staving helps to communicate that enough.