release notes?

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: release notes?
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 14:07:43 -0500

Greetings -

I'm running 2.16.2, under Ubuntu 12.4.

When I upgraded to 2.16.1, my emacs support for lilypond-mode disappeared, and I can't figure out how to get it back. Does anyone have a suggestion? I can't even figure out how to enter lilypond-mode once I've got emacs open. I believe I still have lilypond-mode in my init file (lilypond and emacs are on a different computer from the one I'm using at the moment), because I do get a message that emacs can't find the lilypond-mode file.

I appreciate your time and help,

Ralph

--
Ralph Palmer