Help beautify my fingering chart

From: Richard Hogg
Subject: Help beautify my fingering chart
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 22:17:09 -0500

I'm working on a saxophone fingering chart, but I have some problems:

1) If trying to place an accidental next to a note (B\flat, C\sharp, etc.) my only two (apparent) options are to include it in a column, in which case the accidental appears below the letter, or I have to leave the note name beside the finger diagram.  As a result I've notated as A-flat, etc.

2) If a note has an alternative fingering I'm trying to make both fingerings appear above the measure with the corresponding note.  If using the previously mentioned column, the diagrams are stacked.  If not, they're squished too close together.

3) If two notes have the same fingering (C#/Db, F#/Gb, etc.), I can't make the notes appear together (e.g. two notes on the same stem)

4) Is there any way to center everything (note, name, diagram) within each measure?

I have attached my code below.  Thank you in advance for your help.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\version "2.16.1"
\header{
title = "Saxophone Fingering Chart"
}
\layout {
indent = 0.0\cm
}
\relative c'' {
\textLengthOn
\set Score.timing = ##f
\override Staff.TimeSignature #'transparent = ##t
bes,1^
\markup {
\center-column {
B-flat
[...]