Re: sextuplet has no bracket, strange problem

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: sextuplet has no bracket, strange problem
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 09:34:38 +0100

胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
> With some adjustment, I can now make an a3 score and scale it to a4
> when printing to an image. But there's one problem, in bar 8 the
> sextuplet always has no bracket.

Which is common musical notation.

> I put the required settings in the score file and removed the \include
> line, but the proeblem is still here. Is anything wrong?

Perhaps a matter of reading the documentation?

<URL:http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/notation/writing-rhythms#tuplets>

Scroll down to "Controlling tuplet bracket visibility".

You can also find this in the index under "tuplet formatting"

<URL:http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/notation/writing-rhythms#index-tuplet-formatting>

--
David Kastrup