Re: conditional include

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: conditional include
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 11:00:51 +0100

Hi Jan-Peter,

thank you very much. This example function was actually accessible for me [other than a similar function in lalily, which is just that little amount more complex ...].
I tweaked it to my needs as can be seen in the attachment.
It makes a decision depending on the presence of a -dexample option and
- if it isn't present it includes a 'standalone' stylesheet (for better readability during development)
- if it is present it includes a stylesheet whose name is flexibly defined by the function's argument.

Hey, my first working and usable Scheme function :-)

Best
Urs