Re: add9 chords

From: bart deruyter
Subject: Re: add9 chords
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 21:54:57 +0100

hm, thanks for all the tips, but:

- c:9 produces a C9, including the seventh, (sorry Robert Schmaus, I just tested it)
- c:7.9 renders a C9, including seventh too
- C:9^7 produces a C7 chord (just tried it Robert Kohnert).
- Using:  \set additionalPitchPrefix = #"add" only changes the chord name, not the diagram.
using lilypond version 1.17.6

I need the diagram of a Cadd9, not C9.

Adding:

\addChordShape #'c:add9 #guitar-tuning #"x;3-3;2-2;o;3-4;o;"

\storePredefinedDiagram #default-fret-table \chordmode {c:add9}

#guitar-tuning

#(chord-shape 'c:add guitar-tuning)

to the predefined chordlist does not work, since c:add9 is not accepted by lilypond as a chord name, when I change the name to c:9 it does render this diagram, but it also shows the chord name as C9, while it is a Cadd9.

Really no solution for a Cadd9? I guess this must be a bug then...

http://www.bartart3d.be/
On facebook
On Twitter
On Identi.ca