Re: Help! Unwanted staff line

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Help! Unwanted staff line
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 16:59:21 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "OrqAfiliadas" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 12:35 AM
Subject: Help! Unwanted staff line

Hi! Everyone

I just finished my first "big" project on lilypond and everything is ok
except for an unwanted staff line at the end of every staffgroup (Only on
the first page) like this:

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n140557/8452231246_c3b3f8b014.jpg>

My code is something like this:

\version "2.16.2"
global = { }

flute = \relative c''' { }
oboe = \relative c'' { }
clarinetI = \relative c'' { }
clarinetII = \relative c'' { }
bassoon = \relative c { }

flutePart = \new Staff \with { } \flute
oboePart = \new Staff \with { } \oboe
clarinetsPart = \new Staff \with { } << \clarinetI \\  \clarinetII >>
bassoonPart = \new Staff \with { } { \clef bass \bassoon }

\score {
 <<
   \new StaffGroup <<
     \flutePart
     \oboePart
     \clarinetsPart
     \bassoonPart

When I correct what you had above, by adding >> and } to it, and putting c1 in each of your instrumental parts, I get no additional staff. I suggest you cut the music down in this way and progressively build it up to see where it's going wrong.

--
Phil Holmes