Fretboard Diagrams: Individual Dot Color

From: Kale Good
Subject: Fretboard Diagrams: Individual Dot Color
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 01:08:07 -0500

Hello,
Is there a way to set dot-color for each individual note on a fretboard diagram? I'd like to differentiate between root notes and other scale tones.

For examples, could I have the first fret note be white while the second fret note is black?
Red would also be great, but I don't think that is as easily implemented.

\markup { \override #'(fret-diagram-details . ( (finger-code . in-dot)))

\fret-diagram-verbose #`(
      (place-fret 5 1 2)
      (place-fret 5 2 4)

  )