Source code for website examples?

From: Florian Hollerweger
Subject: Source code for website examples?
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 20:16:08 +0100

Hi all,

Any chance that the .ly source files for the examples at

  http://lilypond.org/examples.html

are available somewhere?

I'd like to present them as part of a workshop that me and a friend hope to
deliver at the Linux Audio Conference.

The examples should become the teaser to kick off the workshop. However,
including the PNGs in my LaTeX Beamer presentation obviously gives much worse
results than lilypond-book, which I use for all other examples.

This would somewhat defeat the purpose of convincing the workshop participants
of Lilypond's superior typesetting quality :)

Any help appreciated,
flo.H