Re: Source code for website examples?

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: Source code for website examples?
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 20:43:11 +0100

On 11 February 2013 20:16, Florian Hollerweger <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Any chance that the .ly source files for the examples at
>
>   http://lilypond.org/examples.html
>
> are available somewhere?
>
> I'd like to present them as part of a workshop that me and a friend
> hope to deliver at the Linux Audio Conference.
>
> The examples should become the teaser to kick off the workshop.
> However, including the PNGs in my LaTeX Beamer presentation obviously
> gives much worse results than lilypond-book, which I use for all
> other examples.
>
> This would somewhat defeat the purpose of convincing the workshop
> participants of Lilypond's superior typesetting quality :)

Hi,

I think these are the files in
<your LilyPond installation repertory>/Documentation/ly-examples/
also available online (lilypond git repository):
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=tree;f=Documentation/ly-examples

Good luck for your workshop.  Maybe you could send a feedback after.
And if you release somehow your Beamer presentation I (and maybe others
too) would be interested in seeing what you include in it (and how it
looks).

Cheers,
Xavier

--