Re: Compile twice with different includes

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Compile twice with different includes
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 13:07:35 +0100

Am 15.02.2013 13:01, schrieb Jan-Peter Voigt:
OK, copy&paste lost a paren ... but not in the let-line, but in the end of the whole function.
Ah, OK. And since I 'corrected' the non-matching brackets in the line itself, Frescobaldi's syntax highlighting led me to believe everything was alright :-(
let opens a new "scope", so you start with a new block:
(let ((book #{ ... #})
       (something-else 42)) ; paren closes definitions
      ; now do something inside this scope using the defined vars
    (ly:process-book book ...)
) ; close let-block
Thanks for the explanation, now it works perfectly (hope this statement holds until I try to use it in the real context ...)

Best
Urs