Console warning "rhythmic head is not part of a rhythmic column"

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Console warning "rhythmic head is not part of a rhythmic column"
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 10:58:11 +0100

Hi everybody,

I've created a new context using & slightly changing the example given in http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/notation/defining-new-contexts The code works in principle - however, I get a warning "rhythmic head is not part of a rhythmic column" for each note within that context. Actually, the same warning appears when I compile that example from the documentation.

Is this something I just have to live with or is there something I can/should do to prevent those warnings?

I'm running Lilypond v2.16.0 on Mac OS 10.7.

Cheers, thanks, and have a nice sunday,
Robert

PS: Here's the code from the documentation, so you don't have to copy it together again:

\version "2.16.0"

fragment = \relative c'' {
  a4 d8 bes8
  \new ImproVoice {