Re: 19th-cent. accidental notation

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: 19th-cent. accidental notation
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 21:22:01 +1100

On 20/02/13 20:33, Urs Liska wrote:
[...]
There actually _are_ such ideas and attempts.
At least the Reger Edition has already started publishing digital editions. And there is more research going on.
I also once read about a huge project (sponsored by HP I think) to make all works of Mozart digitally available for anybody (I think it is targeted at ca. 2020 ...), but I don't know if they are thinking in such categories or if they merely want to provide scans of existing editions).

The Mozart works are here:

http://dme.mozarteum.at/DME/main/index.php?l=