Re: showLastLength and \set Score.skipTypesetting

From: Nathan
Subject: Re: showLastLength and \set Score.skipTypesetting
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 22:44:31 -0800

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 9:14 PM, Arthur Hixson <address@hidden> wrote:
I've used Lilypond extensively a few years ago.  Have a new editing project and installed 2.16.0 on a Mac.

Every thing works well except:

    showLastLength and
    \set Score.skipTypesetting =

which are completely ignored - big pain!!.  I've used these with past versions and don't see what is changed, as these commands are still in the v.16 manual.

Arthur Hixson

Please provide some example code. On my system, running this code works just fine:

showLastLength = R1

\relative c' {
  c1 c1

Regards,