Re: Multiple Movements -- made simple?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Multiple Movements -- made simple?
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 20:43:30 +0100

I can't do that right now, but:

This seems like a kind of FAQ. It's all in the manuals, but newcomers regularely seem to have difficulties to bring the pieces together.
So if somebody would be willing to contribute a (rather short, I'd estimate 3-4 pages) tutorial on that topic I'd be happy o include it into our collection of tutorials that seems to get a shape ATM under the umbrella of the "openLilyLib" project.

Best
Urs

Arlin Geyer <address@hidden> schrieb:
I want to print multiple movements one after the other, with titles.
I gather Lilypond can do this with \score and multiple \header lines,
but I don't know where to put the various things in the document.

Can someone lay out a simple demo for me with maybe a bar or two of music
in each of two movements? (Or even just a comment line saying where the
music goes.)

Thanks in advance.

-Arlin Geyer

lilypond-user mailing list